Thoracic CT Lung Nodule Detection
This model was trained and tested on lung CT images of thousands of patients in more than a dozen centers.
- Automatic lung segmentation
- Automatic lung nodule detection volume rendering of the 3D thoracic CT image and segmented lung nodules
- Reports diameter and volume measurements on each detected lung nodule
- Reports the following three nodule characteristics for each nodule: radiographic solidity (solid, mixed, or ground glass), lobulation (subtle or obious), and spiculation (subtle or obvious)
- Reporting is based on Lung-RADS Guidelines and is exported to an editable report document