Our multidisciplinary scientific team (more than 100 employees globally) combines academic and industry experience in machine learning, medical image analysis, computer vision, building highly scalable SaaS, advanced graphical user interface design, data de-identification, image annotation and processing, clinical integration, quality control, etc. We have more than 10 Ph.D.s who have extensive research and industrial experience in building healthcare solutions. Many of them had tech leader roles in GE, Siemens before joining the team. We also have in-house clinicians and external radiology advisers to help us navigate the clinical workflow and define clinical use cases.
AI Lab – Seattle
Develop state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms for medical data interpretation.
Software Engineering Center – Beijing
Build scalable cloud-first software solutions with ready-to-be-integrated APIs.
Image Processing Center – Shenzhen
Annotate, curate, post-process and manage large scale medical data.
- Wu, D. et al., Automated Anatomical Labeling of Coronary Arteries via Bidirectional Tree LSTM. International Journal of Computer Assisted Radiology and Surgery (IJCARS
) 2019, 14: 271.
- Chen X, Lu Y, Bai J, Yin Y, Cao K, Li Y, et al. Train a 3D U-Net to Segment Cranial Vasculature in CTA Volume Without Manual Annotation. International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) 2018.
- Hussein S, Cao K, Song Q, Bagci U. Risk Stratification of Lung Nodules Using 3D CNN-Based Multi-task Learning. Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI). 2017.
- Kong B, Wang X, Li Z, Song Q, Zhang S. Cancer Metastasis Detection Via Spatially Structured Deep Network. Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI). 2017.
- Cao K, Mills DM, Thiele RG, Patwardhan KA. Toward Quantitative Assessment of Rheumatoid Arthritis Using Volumetric Ultrasound. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2016.
- Wang X, Chang M-C, Ying Y, Lyu S. Co-Regularized PLSA for Multi-Modal Learning. Proc 30th Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) Conf Artif Intell. 2016.
- Xu P, Liu X, Song Q, Chen G, Wang D, Zhang H, et al. Patient-specific Structural Effects on Hemodynamics in the Ischemic Lower Limb Artery. Sci Rep. 2016
- Bai J, Wu X. Error-tolerant Scribbles Based Interactive Image Segmentation. Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). 2014.
- Cao, K. et al., Chapter 7 “Intensity-based Registration for Lung Motion Estimation”, In Jan Ehrhardt and Cristian Lorenz, editors, Springer Book on “4D Modeling and Estimation of Respiratory Motion for Radiation Therapy”, published in the Springer series Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering. 2013, pp 125-158.
- Lyu S, Wang X. On Algorithms for Sparse Multi-factor NMF. Neural Information Processing Systems (NIPS). 2013.
- Chen M, Cao K, Zheng Y, Siochi RAC. Motion-compensated Mega-voltage Cone Beam CT Using the Deformation Derived Directly from 2D Projection Images. IEEE Trans Med Imaging. 2013.
- Bai J, Song Q, Veksler O, Wu X. Fast Dynamic Programming for Labeling Problems with Ordering Constraints. In: Proceedings of the IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR). 2012.
999 Third Ave, Suite 700
Seattle, WA 98104, USA