CuraCloud™ enables health organizations and IT vendors to deliver personalized medicine at low cost through expert systems that augment physician knowledge, speed precise diagnoses, and expedite critical cases.
Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms are uniquely tailored to medical data, adding machine intelligence and automation to challenging steps in medical image analysis, clinical results mining, molecular oncology and other areas of medicine and research.
The CuraCloud Edge
- Experience: With 15 PhDs in medical AI, CuraCloud has developed specialized, proprietary algorithms for analyzing medical images and data that exceed the capabilities of publicly available libraries.
- Comprehensive patient picture: CuraCloud’s technologies uniquely span complex areas of medicine, enabling smart, automated synthesis of many types of patient information.
- International collaboration: Our team brings exceptional expertise in working across borders, enabling our partners to expand their international reach.
CuraCloud is actively seeking collaborators to achieve smarter healthcare through machine intelligence. Examples of our collaborations:
- Radiology Workflow software company: Clario Medical is collaborating with CuraCloud to use AI to prioritize radiology worklists, so that the most urgent exams are seen first.
- Cancer center: A cancer research center is working with us to use Natural Language Processing to extract data from unstructured clinical documents in order to populate a cancer registry.
- Academic research: Multiple groups are collaborating with CuraCloud to better detect circulating tumor cell DNA to aid cancer detection. A recent digital pathology project applied our machine learning technology to detect cancer metastasis in digitized slides of biopsy tissues.
Whom We Serve
Benefits of AI for Healthcare
- Efficiency through advanced AI, saving dollars and increasing the speed of medical image analysis while maintaining quality
- Precision through machine intelligence, enabling personalized measurements for more accurate and actionable clinical findings
- Expert assessments through AI-enhanced systems, providing advanced decision support to clinicians